Flexible Graphite Gasket Sheet and Laminate are made with high purity flexible graphite reinforced with metallic or non-metallic inserts. This is one of the most ideal gasket or sealing materials in the market. Flexible graphite provides excellent sealing properties, while reinforcement insert provides extra strength for high pressure applications, and better handling strength. There are two basic insert bonding types: adhesive bond and mechanically bond (metal tang clinched).
Resistance to wide range of temperature:
- 300°F to 5400°F. in neutral or reducing media
- 300°F to 900°F. in atmosphere
- Up to 1200°F. in steam
- High compressibility, flexibility and conformable to irregular sealing surface
- Low relaxation rate
- High thermal and electrical conductivity
- Resistance to most chemicals
- Applicable pH value range: 0 – 14
- Flange Gaskets
- Filler for Spiral wound gaskets
- Heat Exchange, Head and Exhaust gaskets
- Heat and Corrosion Barriers
- Electrically Conductive gaskets
- Cyrogenic Seals
- GHL: Laminated industrial grade flexible graphite sheet no inserts.
- GHR: Graphite Laminate with 316 SS foil insert.
- GHP: Graphite Laminate with Mylar insert.
- GHS: Graphite Laminate with 316 SS wire insert.
- GHT: Graphite Laminate with tanged (perforated) stainless steel insert.
- GHE: Graphite Laminate with tanged (perforated) tinplate steel insert.