SGC-5170 Ceramic Paper
• White color, light-weight, flexible, good handling strength and good uniformity;
• Resists temperature as high as 2300°F, fire resistant;
• Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, thermal shock resistant
• Good dielectric strength
• Excellent corrosion resistance (Resists to most chemicals except hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis).
• Good for die-cut and automatic stamping
Chemical and Physical Data:
Density: 10 lb/cu.ft.
Chemical Composition: Al2O3: 47%; Total Al2O3 and SiO2 >97%; Fe2O3: < 1.0%
Tensile Strength: 25 PSI
LOI: < 9%
Working Temperature: 1,800°F. for Continuous Use; 2300°F Maximum
• Thermal insulation, gasket, seal, separator, lining etc. for high temperature and chemical resistant applications
• Fire protection, spark and molten metal protection
• High temperature electrical insulation
• High temperature filtration
Steel and metallurgy, Petro-chemistry, Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance, and many more.
Thickness: 1/32″, 1/16”, 1/8”, 1/4″
Width: 24″ and 48″